Painted Leviathan Crusader Nearing Completion

A  while back I was searching for a painter that could handle the Leviathan Crusader and Mortis as well as a few Eisenkern Stromtroopers. My search lead me to Poland, arguably some of the most talented painters in the world.
 

I was searching for a painter that could take the large open surfaces and give them a nice shaded worn and weathered look, someone who could bridge the gap between historic vehicles and Sci-fi. I stumbled on Przemyslaw Szymczyk, an extremely talented painter who had all the qualities I was looking for, and to my good fortune, an opening in his schedule. 

You can see what he did with the Stormtroopers here
 
Here you can see some W.I.P. pics of the Crusader. I think you will agree that his work is simply AMAZING! Przemyslaw has expressed an interest in painting the Leviathan Mortis and I am more than happy to oblige.

 I hope that I have the opportunity to work with him on future projects as well, he is a fantastic artist.
 
 Enjoy
 
 Lol.. NUTCRACKER and hello Kitty on the guns ;), this is all Przemyslaw










 

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive