New game, help needed!

3D Artists needed.
I was looking for experienced people to work on 3D models including characters, monsters, various objects and environments.
The current project I'm working on is a 3rd Person Action/Adventure game (title to be announced ) based on Greek mythology and I will need more people to help me with the game and even for future projects as a team member of the 'Sakis25 Games'.
(In game credits will be given of course)

The 3d models must be in low-poly quality (max 250-500 polys per model) but with nice looking textures (256x256 px)

Some screenshots from my current game:




NOTE: Please send me a personal message with some samples (pictures or 3D models) of your work at the gmc.yoyogames.com.

View the full post here: http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=495796
 

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive