The end of PTD but the rise of DTD!

Want to get the legendary dogs? Shiny Mew? or any other shiny pokemon in the game? Adopt them today using SnD coins! Click here for more info.

Visit the PTD: Pokemon Center - a place to trade pokemon, get your Daily Code, adopt Pokemon, view your items and change your avatar!


THIS IS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!

Today 12:00AM one minute after 11:59PM March 31st I received an email from Nintendo stating that I must remove this game and burn it in a fire... So I'm canceling my plans to make PTD 2 and deleting PTD 1 and all the accounts in the system.

I will then focus all my attention on a new Tower Defense game... announcing Digimon TD!
Our new Tower Defense game!
This game will have you collect all your favorite digital monsters! You can umm do stuff with them. I think they can attack and turn into crazy creatures that don't make any sense at all!

As always let me know what you think!

P.S. Happy April Fools!
Much Love,
Sam
 

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive