Pokemon Tower Defense: v2.8 is out now! New challenge mode level, pokedex and achievements! Shiny hunt on hold. Perfect update week.

New update is out now, quick post and I will be leaving for the day.

Want to play Ninja-ja? Get a shiny pikachu, shiny mew, shiny starter or have your suggestion for a weapon design to be used on Ninja-ja? Click here for more info on how you can get those things.


It includes:
  • New Challenge Mode Level (greatly inspired by forum member Zackirus, with music by Hank Winer)
  • Pokedex and Achievements
  • Bug Fixes
Where can I play?
I think everybody out there has their own idea of what a perfect (but doable) weekly update would be. So why don't you let me know, but don't email me (I have plenty of emails!), post it on the forums http://s4.zetaboards.com/poketd so that everybody can see and comment on your individual suggestions (The comment space bellow is too hard to sort). If you guys come up with a good (doable) weekly update I will try to make it happen.
Just a couple of rules:
  1. You can suggest a story level but don't suggest a storyline since I already have that set.
  2. You can suggest a challenge mode and design one if you want.
Let me know about level cap, new moves, tms, new achievements, and even tell me which shiny hunt pokemon I should give out.

Let's make it happen, let me know what you think of this update and let me know what your perfect, but doable, weekly update would be.
 

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive