FOR SALE - English Civil War collection

Elvis has left the building - SOLD


This is a fully painted and based English Civil War collection. It is, except for 1 gun, 100% Wargames Foundry miniatures. All figures were painted by myself, in enamels I think. Before you look further, I'll be up front about the price - I want £1675.00 for the lot. I am not open, to offers for less than that, or offers for only parts of it.
My reason for sale is simple enough: I never play with it.



The collection comprises:
Foot:
5 Regiments of foot - Parliament.
5 Regiments of foot - Royalist.
1 Regiment of foot - Either, the officers do not have sashes.
1 Regiment of dismounted dragoons.
Horse:
13 flags (7 Royalist, 6 Parliamentary)
111 cavalry figures
Command:
15 foot and 10 mounted officer types.
Artillery:
5 artillery stands with 7 interchangeable guns, and 23 crew. (There are also two unbased limbers and an 'unbased' petard stand of 5 figures - not pictured or counted).
Totals:
Foot figures - 284
Cavalry figures - 121
Guns - 7
At £3.50 for foot and £5.50 for cavalry and guns this would come to £1697.00. Considering my average charge for painting (commissions) a foot figure is £5.50 (not including the miniature) this is a real bargain.
Here are some closer shots of the painting quality.




If you are genuinely interested in buying this collection I can take payment by cheque (made out for Pounds Stirling only) but would not dispatch until after the cheque cleared. I can take Pay Pal (including credit card payments, from memory) but you would pay any banking charges. I can take cash of course, but only if you will collect.
Any package and postage charges will be at cost - Royal Mail Special Delivery inside the UK. Other destinations by arrangement. You can pick up the collection in person from my address in West Yorkshire if you prefer.
 

Search This Blog

Popular Posts