DreamForge-Games is now open for Bidnez


www.dreamforge-games.com just got a major face lift... and product. Yeah that's right for the first time in a few years... things you can buy ;P I know, strange right?
It has been a very long time since I had a workable storefront. I have relied on the freeware shopping carts to get things done but sadly I am no HTML expert and it was sorely neglected.

This time around I went with a much more user friendly back end and a snazzy theme with all the bells and whistles. You should be able to view and use this site on your phone or PDA, which is a huge improvement over the old website.

I hope you enjoy the look and feel as much as I do, so stop in, pick up some plastic crack and have a look around.
 

 Cheers!
Mark
 

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive