FOR SALE

10 M13/41 tanks by Battlefront / Flames of War.



These tanks have only been used once for a demo game at Fiasco several years ago. Although I will be collecting Italian armour for the desert, I can no longer remember what colours I used to achieve these tones so I will have to start again from scratch. Consequently, I'm making these available on a first come first served basis. The price will be £150.00 for the ten - not cheap, but I'm charging by the rivet (grin). Payment by Pay-Pal, postage within UK / EU included (other destinations at any costs over EU price). I can be contacted at: jlaroach@blueyonder.co.uk

You'll also get the coolest looking command dude I own - Ciao Baby! 







I will notify you all if / when they sell.


.
 

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive