Pokemon Tower Defense: v4.0 is out now! Celadon Gym!

Want to get the legendary dogs? Shiny Mew? or any other shiny pokemon in the game? Adopt them today using SnD coins! Purchase some SnD coins and get Ninja-ja bonus items free! Click here for more info.

Visit the PTD: Pokemon Center - a place to trade pokemon, get your Daily Code, adopt Pokemon, view your items and change your avatar!


Bug Report: Eevee Evolutions are showing up as Gyarados, I will fix this on v4.1.

I had a good time making this update, we are still missing the game corner and new daily codes but I will have those out by Monday. For now enjoy the Gym. This time around I didn't want to give you an impossible task so I added some healing for your pokemon every so often thanks to a special friend and also some assistance from your friend Joey.

I've never really talked about him here but my brother, Joel, makes films and he made a fan video for Pokemon Tower Defense,  it came out great so check it out by clicking on the picture below and tell him what you think on youtube. Like the video, subscribe to his channel, check out his blog to check out what other things he is working on in the future.
Pokemon TD Fan Film

What's new in v4.0  

New Gym Level - Celadon City Gym
Game Corner Section in the Pokemon Center
New Daily Code Prizes (Pushed to v4.1)
New Mystery Gift Avatar - Thanks Kimmy Lube! 
New Pokemon (4) - Porygon, Scyther, Pinsir, Dratini (You can get these from the Game Corner in the Pokemon Center)
New Pokemon Evolutions (1) - Dragonair (Level cap is not high enough for Dragonite)
New Moves (10)
  • Conversion - Porygon
  • Conversion 2 - Porygo
  • Signal Beam - Porygon
  • False Swipe - Scyther
  • Vacuum Wave - Scyther
  • Razor Wind - Scyther
  • X-Scissor - Scyther/Pinsir
  • ViceGrip - Pinsir
  • Brick Break - Pinsir
  • Dragon Tail - Dratini
  • Dragon Rush - Dratini
New TMs
  • False Swip
  • Aerial Ace
  • Gyro Bal
Added the words "Hacked Version" on the main screen of the hacked version of the game - Big red text will let you know  that you are playing the hacked version.
Fixing types affecting the wrong moves - I thought I had fixed it but I made a mistake in my code, this now works correctly.
Made Daily Code Reset at the same time every day - This is available now! Instead of the code's 24 hour timer triggering when you get the code, it now resets at the same time everyday so no matter when you use the code you won't lose time. A lot of you requested this so here it is :)
Fix typo on Meditate attack info - The duration text is now 1800 as intended.
Fixed Vaporeon Graphic - Thanks Haplo!
Where can I play?
I hope you guys enjoy the level, I took a lot of the feedback you guys gave me. A lot of you asked for spots that only allow one type to be on it so I added those. A lot of you asked for a gym with only it's own type of pokemon so I did that. Many of you also asked for Joey to help you in levels again so I did that also. 
The next update I will make the gym level into a challenge level, removing some of the help that you get and making your enemy stronger.
I'll be posting a new progress list on Monday, for now let me know what you think.
 

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive